Manuscript Triple Check -$50
Have your manuscript outline and the first three pages of your story evaluated for story structure, reader/market expectations, and writing craft. Includes a half hour coaching session.
- “Janeen is great at looking at things from a new angle, and offers positive and helpful feedback. I recommend her to any serious writer who wants a constructive opinion on their writing.” – Olivia R. Moore, Aspiring Author
Problem-Solver Special -$95/hour
Aka, my hourly rate. One hour of quality creative breakthrough time, where you will be inspired, empowered, and equipped with practical action-items to solve your problem. All of my creative brainstorming and broad span of knowledge is at your service for a great value! Includes a pre-session worksheet (as necessary) and post-session follow-up notes.
- “Had an absolutely wonderful coaching/brainstorming session with Janeen Ippolito. She came up with a beautiful little tagline. I definitely plan to work with her again.” –Jessica Fry, Author
Clients have used problem-solver specials for many topics, including:
- Plot, character, or scene issue
- Structuring a story outline that combines author vision, market expectations, and solid story structure
- Website/Author Brand Tagline creation
- Planning a writing success strategy for achieving your writing goals
- Tackling a marketing dilemma
- Any other area where you need to be “unstuck” or want the security of planning so you don’t get stuck.
Online Presence Check-Up – $350
A full evaluation of your website, current marketing strategies, and social media interactions.
- Diagnosis of what works and what doesn’t, and tips for moving forward
- Three personalized coaching sessions
- Assistance in setting up social media platforms
- Guidance about how to interact effectively
- Time-saving automation strategies so you can keep writing
Get clarity and confidence in your online presence!
- “Janeen actively listens to and understands her clients. She meets them where they are, pinpoints their motivations, and discovers personal experiences that have shaped the business/writing they are doing. Then she helps them use that knowledge in marketing.”
–Laura Pol, Blog Tour Host at Unicorn Quester
Effective Marketing Your Way – $595
New to putting yourself out there? Have a backlist and/or publishing experience, but still searching for a tribe? Overwhelmed by all the options and just want to focus on what works for you? This is your program.
- Author branding checkup, to make sure you’re effectively targeting your market
- Evaluation of your natural skills, time availability, and resources so you can start from your strengths and place of influence
- Analysis of online presence, including social media and website
- Analysis of in-person marketing opportunities
- Personal training in how to effectively market for your audience
- Five one-hour coaching sessions with feedback and customized assistance
- Includes a reference guide you can use for future book marketing
Get clarity and focus in your book marketing endeavors for long-term success!
- “Janeen Ippolito’s book marketing coaching helped me settle into an advantageous marketing position. This branding, message, and media package helped me with website and social media connections. I recommend her to new authors starting out and authors who need to get organized into their niche.” – C.S. Johnson, Author
Write a Publishable Book: Personal Planning – $795
For authors serious about writing a book and knowing it’s publishable. Ready to skip those “test manuscripts” and make that first draft count with a publishable story that’s ready to write? This personal fiction course is a series of private coaching sessions on how you uniquely use those story elements with your voice and vision to create your story and reach your audience.
- Six hour-long coaching sessions
- Analyze your PUSH (Passion, Underlying Worldview, Self-Motivation, and Happiness Quotient) to set yourself for success and make sure your themes are clear and your mindset is in place to avoid writing blocks and barriers
- Long-term goal and progress outline to ensure you get that book published
- Analysis of your intended content and outline assistance to make sure you’re hitting all the critical points
Once your pre-drafting is done, opt in for periodic check-ups during the drafting process to ensure your story is on track and get encouragement on how to handle problem spots. Get the security of knowing your story is ready to take on the book market with your vision, reader-pleasing moments, market principles, and solid writing craft! Contact me for details!
- “Without Janeen, I would still be stuck in self-doubt and going round in circles. She not only helped me figure out my story but also gave me confidence.” -Sidonie Bouvier, Author
Book to Market – The ultimate book coaching experience. Includes a manuscript marketing review, skill training, long-term vision planning, and personalized coaching and assistance in all aspects of writing and marketing. Get consistent creative breakthroughs and the security of a coach on your team to handle any speed bumps on the road to publication. Contact me to learn more!
- “I have peace with the decision-making process. I have clear direction for thinking through my goals and what the vision is for the series. Janeen is an enthusiastic and effective guide.” – R.J. Metcalf, Author, Enrolled in Book to Market
Note: payment plans are available for the coaching packages.